So many things to do yet so little time.
OOYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS TIME.. I MADE IT TO THE PEAK!
Let me summarize everything here in short notes!
- Hmm this time, it took approximately 3 hours and 50 minutes from Timpohon Gate to Laban Rata. We started around 8.40AM and boyfriend and I reached Laban Rata at 12.30PM. And we were the 2nd team to arrive among our group. The fastest in our group was 10 minutes earlier than us and she's a lady!
- Boyfriend and I vowed not to stop climbing before we reach the Mesilau Trail, just after Layang-Layang Hut. I almost give up but he kept pushing me to walk and walk and walk.. Haha!
- This time, no rain, no storm and the weather was so perfect! THANK GOD!
- We managed to reach the peak 10 minutes before 6PM (if I'm not mistaken) and the view.. OH MY GOSH! Awesome!
- I was too excited to take pictures when I reached at the Peak, I lost my hand glove! Turns out it was in my bag when I unpacked all my stuffs at home.
- Foods are yummy and superb at Laban Rata, don't worry!
- Climbing down the stairs not fun after a climb up of Mount Kinabalu. I cried because I feel insanely painful on the edge of my toenails. NOT FUN!
- My feet were swollen after the trip, doctor said it was normal for people who just went for climbing trips.
- Looking forward to conquer Mount Kinabalu again, maybe next year! *keep fingers crossed*
Now.. pictures time!! :)