Friday, April 19, 2013

Put your mind at ease!



Playing with my camera after a wonderful zumba practice at home for my new tracks .

Sometimes when I work on night shift, I don't have enough time to go to the gym as they will close at 10PM. So I'll just continue to do some light yoga or practice few zumba songs at home. It helps me to reduce my tiredness after a long haul of looking at books and keeping up with my students' learning progress. 

Don't say you don't have time to workout! 1 hour in a day is better than nothing! :D

 Live.Love.Laugh :)

xoxo

5 comments:

Faisal Admar said...

waaaa salute you ann!

Ann Rachel said...

thank you admar!:)

Faisal Admar said...

i always envy those people who can do thing like this.. so elastic!

Ann Rachel said...

Thid is actually can be considered as easy.. I think you can do it too :D unless I'm balancing without the wall, that's pretty tough. Need more and more practices :D

Ann Rachel said...

Thid is actually can be considered as easy.. I think you can do it too :D unless I'm balancing without the wall, that's pretty tough. Need more and more practices :D